Absence Protection Limited are a leading provider of staff absence insurance solutions, covering schools against teacher absences. With offices in Knutsford and Northwich, we deliver our services to a whole range of schools across the United Kingdom. Absence Protection Limited is a very successful, privately-owned businesses based in the North West of England and built on the foundation of outstanding brand values.
Absence Protection are looking for a Telesales Executive to become part of an existing team of 10 telesales executives, reporting into the Head of New Business Sales.
- Warm leads will be provided, and you will be required to promote and advise schools of the benefits of our insurance products via telephone calls and emails – minimal cold calling is required.
- You will be expected to create quotations for schools and follow up on all quotations quickly and efficiently.
- You must have the ability to close sales effectively and efficiently.
- You will be required to achieve daily weekly and monthly targets as set by the Company.
- You will be required to create and update an activity database to track leads efficiently and in a timely manner
- Sales/Telesales background desirable but not essential
- Insurance based qualification – desirable but not essential
- Driven, ambitious, competitive and focused
- Self starter
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to understand potentially complex technical information and business metrics
- Excellent planning, organisational and administrative skills
- Good demonstration of IT skills
The Company is flexible in its approach and offers the role as a school term time only role however may also be able to offer the position as a full-time all year-round role. This can be discussed upon application.
If you are interested in joining our expanding team, please email Aimee Hulme, Head of Sales and Operations on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aimee on 01565 760010.